Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It isn't Hillary's Place.

It isn't up to Hillary Clinton to "deliver" the 18 million votes to BO.
Please inform those "talking heads" they "we" have been emancipated for many years now.  WE  are not bubble heads.  WE have minds of our own.  We are intelligent, hard working men and women who voted for what we believed would be best for our country and we will continue.

The talking heads should be asking why BO is not reaching out to those 18 million voters.  They should be asking why he cannot appeal to working class men and women.

Let me explain one more time for those idiots out here who do not understand plain English.

My issue with BO began when he did not stand for votes being counted in the state of Florida.  He also block any hope we had of getting a re-vote.  Then he had the audacity to make sick jokes about counting those votes. 

Mess with my vote you get on the fighting side of me.


As for mrs BO, I saw her in an interview.  When asked if she would campaign for Hillary if she was the nominee,  mrs BO just sat there looking like a bump on a log.  Too idiotic of a look to describe here.  Real Democrat?  Hell fire no that bitch is not.

Many times I have been asked if Hillary was picked as VP, would I consider voting Democratic in November,  my answer is Hell NO.



"We cannot go forward until Florida and Michigan are taken care of, otherwise the eventual nominee will not have the legitimacy that I think will haunt us. I can imagine the ads the Republican Party and John McCain will run if we don't figure out how we can count the votes in Michigan and Florida."
Hillary Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment