Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Death of Democracy

The convention in Denver was a sham, but I knew it would be.  Conventions are no longer about democracy and picking the best candidate, they are about putting on a show.  Everything is stage managed.  No real discussion on important issues.

On June 1st, after the idiotic decision of the RBC of the DNC, I declared independence from the sham party.  I told the DNC to shove it where the sun don't shine. 

I listened to Johnny Paycheck and changed his lyrics to fit the occasion.

Take this party and shove it


I ain’t voting there no more

My woman done left

And took all the reason I was working for

You better not try stand in my way

as I am walking out the door

Take this party and shove it

I been voting in this party

Ni on 40 years

All this time I watched my woman

Drowning in a pool of tears

I seen lot of good folks die

Had a lot of bills to pay

I’ll give the shirt offin my back

‘cause I got the guts to say

Take this party and shove it




"We cannot go forward until Florida and Michigan are taken care of, otherwise the eventual nominee will not have the legitimacy that I think will haunt us. I can imagine the ads the Republican Party and John McCain will run if we don't figure out how we can count the votes in Michigan and Florida."
Hillary Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment