Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fay Just Hanging Around

I thought yesterday the T S Fay would keep on moving out of my area, but Fay does not want to leave.  It just sits and spins, driving wind and rain on shore.  I have been extremely lucky, I live in a little pocket which shields my house from most major winds.  The rain has not been heavy, but steady, which is my real worry.  I have very large oak trees in my yard and when the ground becomes saturated, it may not hold the roots in place.



"We cannot go forward until Florida and Michigan are taken care of, otherwise the eventual nominee will not have the legitimacy that I think will haunt us. I can imagine the ads the Republican Party and John McCain will run if we don't figure out how we can count the votes in Michigan and Florida."
Hillary Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment