Friday, September 5, 2008

Obama's Starving Brother


George Hussein Onyango Obama, Senator Barack Obama's long lost brother was tracked down living in a hut on the outskirts of Nairobi. "No-one knows who I am," he told the magazine, before claiming: "I live here on less than a dollar a month."
George said : "I have had to learn to live and take what I need.
"Huruma is a tough place, last January during the elections there was rioting and six people were hacked to death. The police don't even arrest you they just shoot you.

"I have seen two of my friends killed. I have scars from defending myself with my fists. I am good with my fists."
If some one does not care about their own brother, will he care about your brother, sister, son, daughter, mother, father serving in our great military service?
BO purchased a house in Chicago for $1.65 million dollars and he could not reach out to give him own brother a few bucks to buy food.
George went on to tell how BO contacted him in 2006 and it was like meeting a stranger.
Why does BO not reach out to help his starving brother? Is it because he is so bitter about his father deserting him? Bo has often used the phase "be thy brother's keeper" but does he help his brother? No. You can't just talk the talk, you have to walk the walk.
BO gives great speeches. That is it. No more. Just a speech.
We need people in the Whitehouse that do more than speak well.
My mother told me, to watch what people do because the lips can lie but actions speak volumes.





"Rules are not sacred... principles are"

Franklyn D. Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment